Sign up ×
Mathematics Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Given a continuous sequence of integers $(a, a+1, a+2, \dots, b)$ I want to write:

$P_a \wedge P_{a+1} \wedge P_{a+2} \wedge \dots \wedge P_b$

Where $P_i$ is some logical statement parametrized by $i$

I have been writing:


for this.

Is there a more correct and commonly used symbol for this? Or a better way to write it?

share|cite|improve this question

1 Answer 1

up vote 6 down vote accepted

$$\bigwedge_{i=a}^b P_i$$

Where the symbol is \bigwedge

share|cite|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.