Mathematics Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I deal with analytic functions in the unit disc represented as the series $\sum_{n=0}^\infty u_n z^n$, where the coefficients $u_n$ satisfy the condition $\sum_{n=0}^\infty n^\alpha|u_n| < \infty$ with $\alpha > 0$.

Does there exist any commonly used name for the spaces of such functions?

share|cite|improve this question

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.