I know basic of mathematics (I was good at it at school). But when I took a job and totally forgot about everything. Right now I was drag into some conference about Graph. If someone could help me with this:
1) Graph - is a set of abstractions witch connected with each other only by pairs (is this correct?)
2) What types of Graph there are?
3) Is "Mind Map" a Graph? And if it is, then what type?
4) Is there any mathematical explanation of WHY "Mind Map" is so popular? (at least I think that it's popular
5) What "algorithms" there are to work with Graphs?
6) Is there any books, tutorials, articles about Graphs and Mind Maps that I can read about?
7) Is there any videocasts about Graphs?
PS: I know it's a lame questions. But if you can help me with at leas on of those I will be really gratefull.