You have a sixty-card deck. It has:
- 3 Aa and 3 Ab cards (6 A cards)
- 4 B cards
- 4 C cards
- 4 Da and 2 Db cards (6 D cards)
- 14 Ea and 10 Eb cards (24 E cards)
At the begining of the game, you draw 7 cards. Then, at the begining of each turn, you draw one card.
What are the chances of having these cards by these turns?
- One E card
- Another E card, and a A card
- Another E card, and a B card
- Two C cards
- A D card
It doesn't matter if you drew your D card at the beginning of the game or on turn 5 - as long as you have on turn five, you satisfy the conditions. How would you calculate this?
What if you don't draw a card on your first turn?