I am looking for a software that can plot graphs in the spirit of Graph Thing.
I have been using a little bit this software and I enjoyed the few possibilities that are offered.
Some good points:
- It is possible to ask for basic graph predicates
- One can either draw the graphs in WYSIWIG style or by providing adjacency in simple text style
Some bad points:
- It has not been updated for years
- There are some bugs with the save/open option
- It is not possible to simply provide the adjacency matrix of the graph and ask the software to plot it. Hence, working with graphs with more than a dozen of vertices is a bit tricky, especially if one wants to get a nice picture of the graph.
Is there any such software, apart of Mathematica?