Mathematics Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

What's the name of this type of chart?

WTF Chart

share|cite|improve this question
Um, a spider-web chart? – David Mitra Feb 16 '12 at 22:34
I know this is a year and a half old, but I came in to ask this exact same question. Don't know how I just happened to come across this. Glad I did. – anothershrubery Sep 20 '13 at 15:29
up vote 6 down vote accepted

It's more commonly known as Radar Chart.

share|cite|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.